The Four Elements Of Bending Reviews: "The Four Elements Of Bending is a pawesome story blog. It's like a real book and is better than some I have read." -Elizabeth Orr

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Welcome to The Four Elements Of Bending, series 2!

Welcome to The Four Elements Of Bending | Series 2 | Yin and Yang
Welcome to series two of The Four Elements Of Bending (TFEOB)! Yep, the first series is done, now the second one is starting. The first one was about how Ash defeated Ironfang and exiled the Firebenders, making them leave the land. This second series may not make sense if you haven't read the first; click here to see series 1.
Want to learn about this second series? Read the FAQ!

What is the plot of this series?
(spoiler warning) Series two is told from the point of view of Misty, Ash's daughter. One day when Misty wanders out of The Bending Tower - followed by some others - they get captured by humans and put into a strange creature with four round paws. The next day, however, they manage to escape. But, Misty gets a dream about having to save the world - Yin and Yang are fighting. And if one dies, the world goes with it. Can Misty and her friends save the world?

Are there character sign-ups?
Yep! But because last time I got way too many characters, this time it's only one sign-up per person. There are some additional rules that normal story blogs don't have, so please read the whole page before commenting your sign-up; that's very important.

Are there author sign-ups?
Sorry, but no. This is my main story blog, and I like to write it by myself. I don't want a bunch of other authors screwing the story up by adding in their own characters and killing off characters I don't want to be killed off. So no author sign-ups, sorry!

Can you link my story blog?
Sure! Just comment anywhere on this blog asking me to and I will. But if I don't link you back, it could be because you don't have a picture link, I can't find your story, you didn't link me back, or you haven't posted in a while. So be sure to meet these requirements.

Why is my character taking a while to come in?!
If you think your character is taking a while to come in, please do not beg for them to come in. This makes them less likely to come in because when you beg like that it really annoys me. You may have made your character a certain way so they come in at a certain time. So please be patient!

That's all for now! Follow, comment and sign-up! Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. If Stella is dead, does that mean the pups for her and Max don't come in? Just curious xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can Rusty and Crystal kin be in the story?

    ReplyDelete
  3. will there be reese cups?? and I don't mean like at the very end of the series..........that is too long for a tigger to wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D


    Can't wait for this series to start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited ! ^-^ I just caught up on the first series and it was great!

    ~AwleyrCat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, I just had to: https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7677707776/hA6FBB643/

    ReplyDelete

Please, no rude comments, or that "magician" is going to return to set your house on fire. Again. Honestly, he has nothing better to do...