The Four Elements Of Bending Reviews: "The Four Elements Of Bending is a pawesome story blog. It's like a real book and is better than some I have read." -Elizabeth Orr

Monday, December 29, 2014

A New and Improved Story

Once again I see that Great Scott has left his post and has begun to neglect this blog.  Oh how ye fans must yearn for more!  Where Great Scott leaves you thirsty, allow I, Tiggerpaka the Great, to quench thee.  Where Great Scott leaves you hungry, allow I, Tiggerpaka the Great to fill thee.   Yes, ye fans must go to bed each night wanting, but I, Tiggerpaka the Great shall make you not want!

So, it seems Great Scott has left poor Misty and her crew of misfits trapped in some dungeon somewhere.  But luckily, I, Tiggerpaka the Great is there!  And I, Tiggerpaka the Great have hatched a great plan!    I will set the dungeon on fire and as the bars crumble to ash we will escape!  And if SoSlow tries to stop us, I, Tiggerpaka the Great will slay him with my mighty bare paws!

I, Tiggerpaka the Great will slay all who stand in our way.  (And if Crabbell should accidentally be slayed too, well, collateral damage does happen, I'm sorry to say-----wait---no I'm not!)

And under the leadership of I, Tiggerpaka the Great, we shall.....................

uh-oh

Someone's coming!


Publish!

Publish!

Publish and run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Please, no rude comments, or that "magician" is going to return to set your house on fire. Again. Honestly, he has nothing better to do...